- Collection of Personal Information
Personal information is information or opinion from which an individual’s identity may be ascertained. The nature of personal information collected by Parky’s Play generally comprises an individual’s name and contact details (including address, phone, fax and e-mail).
Parky’s Play does not collect personal information unless it is necessary to perform one or more of its functions and activities.
- Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Parky’s Play will use and disclose your personal information for the purpose for which the personal information was initially collected.
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalise, and expand our website
- Understand and analyse how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails – only if you opt into them
- Find and prevent fraud
Parky’s Play may also use that personal information for a purpose related to the initial purpose of collection if that other purpose would be within your reasonable expectations. Related purposes might include internal auditing and administration, adding your name to a contact list, guest list or invitation list or helping us to identify production and broadcast activities which may be of benefit or interest to you.
Parky’s Play will not use or disclose your personal information for any other purposes without first obtaining your express or implied consent. Park Lane Holiday Parks may however be required to disclose your personal information without your consent if the disclosure is:
- required or authorised by law;
- required in order to investigate an unlawful activity;
- required by an enforcement body for investigative activities; or necessary to prevent a serious and imminent threat to a person’s life, health or safety, or to public health or safety.
Generally, Parky’s Play will retain your personal information within Australia and not use or disclose it overseas. However, on some occasions the information may need to be transferred overseas in order to perform one of the Parky’s Play functions or activities. In these circumstances, Parky’s Play will either obtain your express or implied consent or will use its best endeavors to ensure that your personal information will receive protection similar to that which it would have if the information were in Australia.
- Direct marketing
From time to time Parky’s Play may send you information regarding functions or activities. If you do not wish to receive direct marketing information, please let Parky’s Play know. Parky’s Play will take immediate steps to ensure that you do not receive any direct marketing information in future.
- Web Cookies
Cookies may be used to enhance the user experience on our website. Cookies are files that a web browser saves on a user’s hard drive for record-keeping and sometimes to monitor information about them. Users can set their web browser to reject cookies or to inform them when cookies are sent. If they do, bear in mind that certain features of the Site may not function properly.
- Changes to this Policy
Parky’s Play may change this Policy from time to time for any reason and will update the Policy accordingly.